Burning Love - Jonny Hannah at Castor + Pollux


Burning Love is illustrator, Jonny Hannah's Valentine's exhibition currently showing at the fabulous Castor + Pollux until the 13 March.

Mr Hannah himself curated the exhibition and hung the work which includes lots of lovely screen prints, lino prints, hand drawn type and cut out letters (see pics below). I couldn't make it to the private view, but I'm really looking forward to seeing it this weekend.



I love Jonny Hannah's prints and already have a few myself. They always make me smile with their quirky typography and funny illustrations.




Don't worry if you can't make it down to sunny Brighton to see the show - all the prints above and many more are now available in the Castor + Pollux online shop.

Images copyright Jonny Hannah, taken from Castor + Pollux.

No comments: